**FCI Products can only be purchased in the following Florida Counties: Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands, Okeechobee, Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Palm Beach, Broward, Collier, Monroe, Miami-Dade**
The VelocitiTM Series use a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of
communication between the sensors and certain FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These
devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the
panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is
response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
The MMO6SF connects to the signaling line circuits (SLC) of the FCI analog addressable series
fire alarm control panels. Each of the MMO6SF
supervised control circuits occupies its own address on the system’s SLC allowing each to be
fully programmable in its control-by-event sequence of operation.
Each MMO6SF module provides six (6), Style Y
(Class B) or three (3), Style Z (Class A) individually
addressable, individually programmable notification
appliance or supervised output circuits.
Removable wiring terminal blocks allow ease of
installation and servicing.
- Terminal blocks can accommodate 12 to 18 AWG
- Flexible jumper configuration feature allowing up to
three (3), output circuit addresses to be disabled.
- Accommodates multiple external power inputs.
- External power monitoring.
- Short circuit protection of external power supplies.
- Sources providing AC, DC, or audio inputs.
- Designed for use with FCI analog addressable series
fire alarm control panels.
- Individual LED indicators*.
- Ideal for retrofit applications.
- Two (2), mounting cabinets available for two (2),
(MBB2 cabinet) to six (6), (MBB6 cabinet) units.
Note: *Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate
in Velociti™ mode.