*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The VelocitiTM Series use a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and certain FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.The MMO-6RF connects to the signaling line circuit (SLC) of the FCI analog addressable series fire alarmcontrol panels. Each relay circuit on the MMO-6RF occupies its own address on the control panel’s SLC and can be programmed to respond to its own individual controlby- event sequence of operation. The address of the first relay is set by a pair of rotary code switches on the MMO-6RF. Each remaining relay circuit is automatically assigned to its own subsequent address.
• Each module provides six (6), individually addressed, individually programmable form “C” relays.
• Removable wiring terminal blocks allow ease of installation and servicing.
• Terminal blocks can accommodate 12 to 18 AWG wire.
• Flexible jumper configuration feature allowing up to three relay addresses to be disabled.
• A wide range of contact ratings.
• Designed for FCI analog addressable series fire alarm control panels.
• Individual LED indicators*.
• Suitable for retrofit applications.
• Ideal for applications such as elevator control, AHU control, door holder release or similar functions requiring multiple relay outputs.
• Two (2), mounting cabinets available for two (2), (MBB-2 cabinet) to six (6), (MBB-6 cabinet) units.
Note: Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti™ mode.