*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
The System Sensor WFD20N is a waterflow detector for use with a 2" pipe.
The System Sensor WFD series is compatible with schedule 10 through 40 steel pipe, sizes 2? through 8?, and can be mounted in a vertical or horizontal position.
Robust Construction. The WFD series consists of a rugged, NEMA 4-rated enclosure. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the WFD series operates across a wide temperature range, from 32°F to 120°F.
Reliable Performance. UL-listed models are equipped with tamper-resistant cover screws to prevent unauthorized entry. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block to assure reliable performance.
False Alarm Immunity. The WFD series incorporates a mechanical retard feature, which minimizes the risk of false alarm due to pressure surges or air trapped in the sprinkler system. In addition, the mechanical retard’s unique sealed design is immune to dust and other contaminants.
Simplified Operation. The WFD series is designed to simplify installation. Two conduit openings permit easy attachment to the local alarm system. The retard mechanism and dual SPDT switches are field-replaceable.
- Two-inch mounting hole provided in new WFD30-2 models.
- UL-listed models are NEMA 4 rated.
- Sealed retard mechanism immune to dust and other contaminants.
- Visual switch activation.
- Field-replaceable retard mechanism and SPDT switches.
- Rugged, dual SPDT switches enclosed in a durable terminal block.
- Accommodates up to 12 AWG wire.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 100 percent synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell.
- Tamper-resistant cover screws.
|Pipe Schedule||10 through 40|
|Conduit Entrances||1/2" conduit: one open, one knock-out type|
|UL Pressure Rating||450 PSI|
|Triggering Threshold Bandwidth Flow Rate||4-10 GPM|
|Maximum Surge||18 FPS|
|Enclosure Rating||UL NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 120°F (0° to 49°C)|
|Contact Ratings||Two sets of SPDT (Form C); 10.0A, 1/2HP @ 125/250VAC; 2.5A @ 6/12/24VDC|
|Overall Dimension||4.6"H x 4.6"W|
|Shipping Weight||4.2 lbs.|