The SSV120-6 is a 6", 120VAC alarm bell.
System Sensor’s SSM and SSV series alarm bells are low current, high decibel notification appliances for use in fire and burglary systems or other signaling applications.
Reliable Performance. The SSM and SSV series provide loud resonant tones. The SSV series operates on 120VAC utilizing a vibrating mechanism.
Simplified Installation. For indoor use, the SSM and SSV series mount to a standard four-inch square electrical box. For outdoor applications, weather proof back box, model number WBB, is used.
The SSM and SSV series come pre-wired, to reduce installation time.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Low current draw
- High dB output
- Available in six-inch, eight-inch, and ten-inch sizes
- AC and DC models
- DC models polarized for use with supervision circuitry
- Mount directly to standard four-inch square electrical box indoors
- SSM and SSV series come pre-wired *
|Operating Temperature Range:||-31°F to 140°F|
|Operating Voltage Range:||96-132 VAC|
|Sound Output:||83 dBA|