The SpectrAlert Advance Series of speakers and speaker strobes reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.These devices also enable faster installations by providing instant
feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 11 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes.The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity
sound output while the SPV speaker offers high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
SpectrAlert Advance makes installation easy
• Attach a universal mounting plate to a 4 × 4 × 21⁄8 inch back box .
Flush-mount applications do not require an extension ring.
• Connect the notification appliance circuit or speaker wiring to the
terminals on the mounting plate.
• Attach the speaker or speaker strobe to the mounting plate by
inserting the product tabs into the mounting plate grooves. Rotate
the device into position to lock the product pins into the mounting
plate terminals. The device will temporarily hold in place with a
catch until it is secured with a captured mounting screw
•Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
• Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
• No extension ring required
• Field selectable candela settings: Standard: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115 High: 135, 150, 177, 185
• Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and
• Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
• SP speakers offer high fidelity sound output
• SPV speakers offer high volume sound output
• Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
• Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert products
• Optional tamper resistant Torx head screw included
• Listed for ceiling or wall mounting