**15 AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options, and plain and FIRE-printed devices, SpectrAlert A dvance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, ceiling-mount strobes and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, SpectrAlert Advance utilizes a universal mounting plate so you can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three volume selections.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150 177, and 185
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electricallompatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting