the CO gas sensing cell used in the CO1224T and CO1224TR CO detectors can be tested using a CO gas agent, fully meeting the requirements of NFPA 720: 2009. Simply put the detector into RealTest mode, spray a small amount of CO into the detector per the installation instructions, and within seconds the detector will alarm, indicating successful gas entry. (See the reverse page or the user manual for complete instructions.) When dangerous amounts of CO are detected, the CO1224T and CO1224TR detectors alert residents by sounding and fl ashing a temp 4 signal alarm. With 24/7 central station monitoring, residents are guaranteed protection whether they are away from home, sleeping, or already suffering from the effects of CO.
- Full compliance with UL 2075.
- A code-required trouble relay.
- Wiring supervision with SEMS terminals.
- A six-year end-of-life timer
- 12/24 VDC.
- A low current draw of 20 mA in standby and 40 mA in alarm.