When dangerous amounts of CO are detected, the CO1224 Series CO detectors alert residents by sounding and fl ashing a temp 4 signal alarm. With 24/7 central station monitoring, residents are guaranteed protection whether they are away from home, sleeping, or already suffering from the effects of CO.The CO1224 Series detectors are designed for system operation. These detectors are fully listed to UL 2075 (US models only) and CSA 6.19-01 (Canada model only) and offer a code-required trouble relay to send a sensor failure or end-of-life signal to the control panel and the central station. The CO1224 Series detectors also use SEMS-type terminal Philips head screws for quicker and more positive wiring connections and code-required wiring supervision. With a low current draw, these detectors enable more devices to be connected to the panel, limiting the need to purchase extra power supplies or more expensive panels. As 12/24 VDC detectors, the CO1224 Series detectors will operate on most industry security and fire alarm control panels.
• A 10-year end-of-life timer
• RealTest® enables a functional test using canned CO
• A code-required trouble relay
• Wiring supervision with SEMS terminals
• 12/24 VDC
• A low current draw of 20 mA in standby and 40 mA in alarm
• Versatile mounting for wall and ceiling
• Accurate and reliable electrochemical sensing technology
• Optional CO-PLATE CO Detector Replacement Plate to upgrade previously installed competitor detectors to the CO1224T or CO1224A.
• CO1224T tested up to 12,000 feet above sea level.