**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
The i3 Series redefines installation ease with its plug-in design. This design allows an installer to pre-wire the bases included with the heads. The large wire entry port and the in-line terminals provide ample room to neatly route the wiring inside the base. The base accommodates a variety of backbox mounting methods as well as direct mounting with drywall anchors. To complete the installation, the i3 heads plug-in to the base.
The i3 detectors offer a number of intelligent features to simplify testing and maintenance. Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms are standard with the i3 line, to minimize nuisance alarms. When the i3 is connected to the following, the 2-wire, i3 detectors are capable of generating a remote maintenance signal.2WMOD Loop Test/Maintenance Module i3 ready panel (MS2 and MS4) equipped with the i3 protocol
The remote maintenance signal indicates when the i3 required cleaning and it is indicated via an LED located at the module and/or the panel. To read the sensitivity of i3 detectors, the SENSRDR is a wireless device that displays the sensitivity in terms of percent per foot obscuration.
The i3 Series provide wide angle, red and green LED indicators that allow you to instantly inspect the following detector conditions: normal standby / Alarm / Out-of-sensitivity / Freeze trouble condition.
When the i3 is connected to the 2WMOD Loop Test/Maintenance Module or an i3 ready panel (i.e., MS2 and MS4) with the i3 protocol, the EZ Walk loop test feature is available on 2wire i3 detectors. This feature verifies the initiating loop wiring by providing the LED status indication at each detector.
- Constructed of built-in remote maintenance signaling and a built-in test switch.
- Provides drift compensation and smoothing algorithms.
- Contains a Stop-Drop ‘N Lock attachment to the base.
- Offers simplified sensitivity measurement.
- Includes plug-in detector line - mounting base included.
- Has a large wire entry port.
- Installs with in-line terminals with SEMS screws.
- Mounts to octagonal and single-gang backboxes, 4” (10.16 cm) square backboxes, or direct to ceiling.
- Designed with a removable detector cover and chamber to simplify cleaning.
- Equipped with a wide angle, dual color LED indication.
- Uses loop testing via EZ Walk feature.
|Operating Voltage:||12/24 VDC (peak)|
|Standby Current:||2-wire: 50 ìA maximum average|
|Maximum Alarm Current:||2-wire: 130 mA limited by control panel|
|Operating Temperature Range:||32°F – 120°F (0°C – 49°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range:||0% to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Thermal Sensor:||13F 5°(57.2°C) fixed|
|Sensitivity:||2.5% /ft. nominal|
|Input Terminals:||14 – 22 AWG|
|Dimensions (including base):||5.3 inches (127 mm) diameter, 2.0 inches (51 mm) height|
|Weight:||6.3 oz. (178 grams)|
|Mounting:||3.5-inch (8.8 cm) octagonal backbox 4-inch (10.16 cm) octagonal backbox. Single-gang back box 4-inch (10.16 cm) square backbox with plaster ring. Direct mount to ceiling.)|