This protective cover has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
STI3150 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, frame, spacer and gaskets that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame.
This tough UV-stabilized cover helps dramatically to extend the life and reliability of weather exposed manual pull stations and also guards against damage from grime and other harsh indoor conditions. Using the same super tough cover as the Stopper® II, but without the warning horn, it is especially useful in increasing the lifespan of devices in saltwater areas or other severe environments.
Weather Stopper carries a three-year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Three-year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use
- Proven effective for more than two decades
- STI3150 is for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-1250)
- UL Listed to U.S to Canadian safety standards and NEMA 3R requirements (for standard and custom labeling)
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
- Includes clear spacer and gaskets.