This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for almost 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
STI1200 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover and frame that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame. Additional models available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI1100).
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use
- Proven effective for almost two decades
- STI1200 is for flush mount pull stations (STI01200Surface - see STI-1230)
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling)
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- MEA 49-00-E
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)