The SRD is the perfect item to help you meet demanding code requirements today. NFPA 72 2013 220.127.116.11 states that a cabinet must be "prominently labeled ‘SYSTEM RECORD DOCUMENTS’".
This durable 16 gauge steel enclosure with a solid piano hinge and key lock will keep all of your code required documents in one safe place. With a 4GB USB flash drive it stores your fire alarm software safe and secure eliminating the occurrences of the software not being on site when technicians arrive to service the system. Along with your fire alarm software you can store your test & inspection, service records, manuals and system records. Using a standard USB B connector you may also store you records electronically (See NFPA 72 2013 18.104.22.168).
The SRD has designated hooks to organize key rings and hold important business cards for easy access and reference. Inside the cover it has an organized record for identifying equipment information, required documentation locations.
- Installed with a 4GB digital flash drive with USB B connector
- 2 key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Overall dimensions are 12" x 13" tall and 2 1/4" deep
- 18 gauge steel box and cover for security
- Durable powder coat baked-on finish
- Standard 3/4" cat 30 key lock
- Solid stainless steel piano hinge
- Permanently screened white ink 1" high "SYSTEM RECORD DOCUMENTS"
- Legend sheet for documentation, passwords and system information