The TC2 32 point "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET" is designed to enhance your fire alarm systems. Ideally suited for trouble shooting and maintenance with easy identification of system wiring.
This surface mount cabinet is fabricated from 16 gauge steel with a durable, baked on, red textured powder coat finish. White 2" highly visible lettering and a "lift-a-way" hinged door contribute to fast cabinet location and access. The door incorporates a high security CAT30 keyed door lock.
The TC2 is UL listed for life safety.
- Dimensions: 14" wide x 14" high x 3 1/4" deep
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel construction
- Durable red textured finish
- White indelible 2" screened lettering "FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET"
- Lift-a-way hinge with CAT30 keyed door lock
- Interior labeling of terminal strips
- Field identification label inside cover
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" EMT knockout clusters
- Dual 16-point high barrier terminal strips
- Terminal points rated for 12 gauge wire
- Terminal strips rated for 20 amp max 250V (Class B/UL) 300V (CSA)