The SK-Relay allows a Silent Knight FACP to switch discrete contacts by code command. The relay contains two isolated sets of Form C contacts, which operate as a DPDT switch. No supervision is provided for the notification appliance circuit. The SK-Relay contacts can be used for virtually any normally open or normally closed application. Each SKRelay is programmed with a unique signaling line circuit (SLC) loop address. When an event occurs that controls the SK-Relay, the relay is triggered by the FACP.
The SK-Relay is compatible with the following
- Relay programming is completely flexible–can be mapped to zone conditions.
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate
- Attractive ivory cover plate.
- Rotary address switches for fast installation.
- UL Listed.
- SEMS screws for easy wiring.