The SK-Relay allows a Silent Knight FACP to switch
discrete contacts by code command. The relay contains
two isolated sets of Form C contacts, which operate as a
DPDT switch. No supervision is provided for the
notification appliance circuit.
The SK-Relay contacts can be used for virtually any
normally open or normally closed application. Each SKRelay
is programmed with a unique signaling line circuit
(SLC) loop address. When an event occurs that controls
the SK-Relay, the relay is triggered by the FACP.
- Relay programming is completely flexible–can be mapped to zone conditions.
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate
- Attractive ivory cover plate.
- Rotary address switches for fast installation.
- UL Listed.
- SEMS screws for easy wiring.