**1 AVAILABLE IN STOCK INTIMIDATE SHIPPING**
The SILENT-KNIGHT-5808 is a 127 point class leading, single-loop, addressable fire alarm control/communicator system that delivers features such as drift compensation and maintenance alert. The 5808 also features a powerful built-in dual line fire communicator that allows for reporting of all system activity to a remote monitoring location.
- Built-in support for up to 99 SK detectors and 99 SK modules creating a total point capacity of 198 points (version 10.0 and higher)
- Built-in support for up to any combination of 127 SD devices
- Built-in digital communicator/dialer
- Uses standard wire no shielded or twisted pair required
- Notification circuits configurable as two Class A (Style Z) or four Class B (Style Y), or auxiliary for resettable, constant, or door holder power
- Point status meets calibrated smoke test requirements for NFPA 72
- One Form C trouble relay and two Form C programmable relays
- Built-in synchronization for multiple notification appliance manufactures
- RS-485 SBUS provides communication to intelligent distributed system accessories
The 5800 can be surface or flush mounted.
The 5808 signal line circuit (SLC) supports
multiple device types of the same protocol:
You cannot mix SD and SK SLC devices on a FACP.