The Fire-Lite SD365R(A), SD365T(A), andSD365(A), Series addressable plug-in photoelectric smoke detectors are designed forboth performance and aesthetics. A new modern, sleek, contempo-rary design and enhanced optical sensing chamber is engineered tosense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources inaccordance with more stringent code standards. Exclusively for use with Fire-Lite’s addressable fire alarm controlpanels, the SD365(A) Series point ID capability allows each detec-tor’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, provid-ing exact detector location for emergency personnel to quickly locatea fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue timewhile also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensorlight to provide a local, visible sensor indication. The SD365(A) Series also offers 135°F (57°C) fixed temperaturethermal sensing on the SD365T(A) and a remote test capable detector on the SD365R(A) for use with DNR(A)/DNRW duct smoke detector housings.
• SLC Loop Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.ADDRESSING
•Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: Please refer to the Fire-Lite panelmanuals for device capacity.ARCHITECTURE
• New modern profile for improved aesthetics.
• Unique single-source design to respond quickly and dependablyto a broad range of fires.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple fieldcleaning.
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm thresh-old level.
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicatingwith the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Low standby current.MECHANICALS
• Sealed against back pressure.• Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5" (8.89 cm) or 4.0" (10.16 cm)octagonal box, or 4.0" (10.16 cm) square electrical box (with orwithout a mud ring - not included).OPTIONS
• Remote LED output connection, RA100Z.
• Detector Sensitivity test each detector can have its sensitivity tested (required per NFPA 72,Chapter 14 on Inspection, Testing and Maintenance) when installed/connected to an ES-50X or ES-200X addressable fire alarm controlpanel. The results of the sensitivity test can be printed off the forrecord keeping.
Voltage range: 15 – 32 VDC (peak).Standby current: 200 μA @ 24 VDC.Max current: 4.5 mA @ 24 VDC (latched “ON”).Air velocity: 4,000 ft./min. (20 m/sec.) maximum.Sensitivity: UL Applications: 0.5% to 4.0% per foot obscurationSize: 2.0" (5.3 cm) high; base determines diameter.–B300-6: 6.1" (15.6 cm) diameter.–B501: 4" (10.2 cm) diameter.For a complete list of detector bases see DN-60981.Shipping weight: 3.4 oz. (95g)