- UL, CUL and CSFM Listed, FM Approved, LPCB Approved, For CE Marked (EN12259-5) / VdS Approved model use VSR-EU
- Service Pressure: 450 PSI (31 BAR) - UL
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) - UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings: Two sets of SPDT (Form C) 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC)
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for 1/2" conduit. Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages.
Environmental Specifications:• NEMA 4/IP54 Rated Enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting. • Temperature Range: 40°F - 120°F, (4.5°C - 49°C) - UL • Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle.
- Automatic Sprinkler NFPA-13 One or two family dwelling NFPA-13D Residential occupancy up to four stories NFPA-13R National Fire Alarm Code NFPA-72
General InformationThe model VSR-AT is an electronic vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL Listed and FM Approved for use on steel pipe schedules 10 thru 40 sizes 2” thru 8”. See ordering Information chart. The VSR-AT may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems. The VSR-AT has two sets of alarm contacts and an adjustable instantly recycling electronic retard. The alarm contacts are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard time. The VSR-AT may be remotely tested without flowing water by using the optional auto test Control model ATC-1or ATC-4 or the use of addressable relays and monitor modules as part of a listed addressable
- 100 percent synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell simultaneously