**SPECIAL ORDER CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
The Model VSR is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL Listed for use on a steel pipe; schedules 5 through 40, sizes 2" - 6" and is UL Listed and FM Approved for use on steel pipe; schedules 10 through 40, sizes 2" thru 8" (50 mm thru 200 mm). LPC approved sizes are 2" thru 8" (50 mm thru 200 mm). See Ordering Information chart.
The VSR may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems. The VSR contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The VSR switches and retard device are enclosed in a general purpose, die-cast housing. The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws which require a special key for removal. A field installable cover tamper switch is available as an option which may be used to indicate unauthorized removal of the cover
- Service Pressure: 450 PSI (31 BAR) - UL
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) - UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings: Two sets of SPDT (Form C), 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC, 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive, 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for 1/2" conduit.
- Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages.
- NEMA 4/IP54 Rated Enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting.