The SCM4 module includes one red LED to indicate the modules status. In normal condition, the LED fl ashes when the device is being polled by the control panel. When a device is activated, the LED will light continuously. In case of an open circuit, the LED will turn off.
- One Class B (Style B) contact monitoring input.
- Powered directly from 2 wire SLC Loop.
- SLC Class A (Style 6,7) & Class B (Style4).
- Mounts on a standard 4” or double gang box.
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box.