The Potter Model PFC-4410RC is a flexible multi-hazard releasing control panel that is well suited for a number of applications. The PFC-4410RC is listed for use with pre-action and deluge sprinkler suppression systems and agent based fire suppression systems. The panel utilizes a microprocessor-based system that has 19 Standard Programs, which covers a majority of installations. The simple to follow Menu Structure programs the entire system in a matter of minutes. In addition to the Standard Programs, the panel allows custom programming to accommodate any installation.
The panel is Ninth Edition UL listed, ULC listed, Factory Mutual, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York Materials Equipment Acceptance (MEA) approved, and CE Marked. The PFC-4410RC is housed in a durable steel cabinet with removable door and key lock. The panel is available in either a red or white finish and an optional flush mount trim ring is available. The cabinet contains knockouts on the side, back and top of the cabinet to ease installation. In addition, the cabinet will house up to 18 amp-hour batteries that will provide in excess of 90 hours of standby power.
- Multi-Hazard Operation
- Four Class B Initiating Circuits
- Two Class B Supervisory Circuits **
- Four Class B Output Circuits
- Programmable Cross Zoning
- Supervised Microprocessor
- 32 Character Alpha-Numeric LCD Display
- Custom Banner Message and Zone Description text
- Custom Zone Description Text
- On Board Menu Driven Programming Controls
- Releasing Circuits Protected From False Activation
- Continuous or Timed Discharge
- 40 Event History Buffer
- Walktest with Automatic Time-out
- Alarm, Trouble Supervisory, and Waterflow relays
- Optional Class A Initiating Zone and output module
- 34 character LED supplemental display
- 19 Standard Programs in Panel Memory
- Password Protection for all Programming
- 24 Hour Clock
- Suitable for agent or water-based extinguishing
- Programmable pre-discharge timers*
- One Class B Abort circuit* (Defaults to additional supervisory zone in water based mode.)
- Three Abort modes*
- Dimensions: 18 ¼" x 14 ½" x 4 ¾"
- UL and ULC Listed, FM Approved, NYMEA Accepted, CSFM Approved, and CE Marked
* Available in Chemical mode only.
** One zone programmable as abort in chemical mode.