Potter MR-101/C Single SPDT Relay with LED mounted in an enclosure. (UL Listed).
The MR Series Multi-voltage Control Relays offer SPDT or DPDT 10 Amp resistive contacts which may be operated by one of four input control voltages. A single relay may be energized from a voltage source of 24VDC, 24VAC, 115VAC, or 230VAC by wiring to appropriate input terminals.
Each relay position contains a red light emitting diode (LED) which indicates the relay coil is energized. Relays may be "snapped apart" from a standard 4 module assembly and used independently.
These devices are ideal for applications where local contacts are required for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads and general purpose switching. They are suitable for use with HVAC, Temperature Control, Fire Alarm, Security, Energy Management, and Lighting Control systems.
- Relay may be energized from a voltage source of 18 to 35VDC/VAC, 115VAC or 230VAC.
- Each relay position contains a red LED which illuminates when the coil is energized. This provides a time saving convenience when checking an installed system, no metering is required.
- Single, dual, or triple relay modules may be "snapped apart" from standard 4 position master.
- For continuous duty use.
- Available in dust proof enclosures with LED viewing port.
- Track mounting hardware to facilitate installation in standard cabinets.
- UL recognized relays rated at 10,000,000 mechanical operations.
- UL Listed as Control Unit Accessory.
|Dimensions||5.125" (130.2mm) H x 3.125" (79.0mm) W x 2.5" (63.5mm) D|
|Power Requirements||MR-101 Position - 15mA @ 24VDC 30mA @ 24VAC 20mA @ 115VAC 20mA @ 230VAC|
|Enclosure||Backbox: 18 ga. CRS, plated with 1/2" Conduit Knockouts, Cover: ABS-94VO.|
|Ambient Temperature||32°F to 120°F|