THIS DEVICE WORKS WITH BOTH THE OLDER AND NEWER FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS AS IT IS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
The NOTIFIER FSP-951 Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics, and are direct replacements for the FSP-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and enhanced optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources in accordance with more stringent code standards. The FSP-951 Series detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixed temperature thermal sensing on the FSP-951T. The FSP-951R is a remote test capable detector for use with DNR Series duct detector housings. FSP-951 series detectors are available for both FlashScan® and CLIP applications as designated.
• Two-wire SLC loop connection
• Unit uses base for wiring
• Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems
• Stable communication technique with noise immunity
• Addressable by device
• Rotary, decimal addressing
(Refer to the NOTIFIER panel manuals for device capacity.)
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
• Unique single-source design to respond quickly and dependably
to a broad range of fires
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
• Built-in tamper resistant feature
• Remote test feature from the panel
• Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the