• Alarm/Circuit On and Trouble LED per-point option or more
dense Alarm-only option.
• Touch-pad control switch option for remote control of
silence, acknowledge, reset, and drill.
• LEDs may be programmed to display status of indicating
circuits or control relays as well as system status conditions.
• System Trouble LED indicator.
• On-Line/Power LED indicator.
• Alarm and trouble resound with flash of new conditions.
• Local sounder for both alarm and trouble conditions with
silence/acknowledge button (program options).
• May be powered by 24 VDC from the panel or by remote
• Efficient switched-power converter reduces power consumption.
• Microprocessor-controlled electronics, fully supervised.
• Slip-in custom labels, lettered with standard typewriter or
• Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.