**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
ILI-MB-E3 The Intelligent Loop Interface-Main Boards.The main interface for the E3 Series® product line. With its state-of-the-art 32 bit RISC processor, this compact “panel on a board” provides a powerful addition to Gamewell- FCI’s single pair conductor solutions.
- E3 Series Expandable Emergency Evacuation System.
- E3 Series Combined Fire and Mass Notification System.
- This intuitive design provides the following features:
- 2 signaling line circuits auxiliary power output.
- local energy city box output auxiliary relay functions.
- 2 notification application circuits.
These features, combined with the built-in network and the serial protocols, allow this module to support a host of new and existing products, resulting in a building block approach to the fire alarm panel design. The ILI-MB-E3 is network ready and occupies 1 of 64 nodes operating at 625K baud. In addition, the Addressable Node Expander (ANX) board expands the network to 122 nodes. When this sub-assembly is integrated with proven Broadband components, the result is a flexible yet powerful integrated audio solution. When the system transmits to remote locations, the optional RPT-E3 provides the ILI-MB-E3 with valuable signal boosting and transient protection, as well as connectivity using both wire and fiberoptic cables. The ILI-MB-E3 provides 2 signaling line circuits and terminals for the connections to up to 159 detectors, 159 modules and 159 addressable sounder bases per SLC in Velociti®. In CLIP™ mode, each SLC supports 99 detectors and 99 modules. The RS-485 interface can support a variety of peripheral devices.
- Typically, the ILI-MB-E3 or ILI-S-E3 can be mounted in the following E3 Series cabinets:
- Cabinet B and D, backbox
- Cabinet C, INX-E3 sub-assembly plate
- Cabinet C, INCC-E3 sub-assembly plate.