**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
Contact us directly for in house programming.
*****SLC-PM not included - need to order separately******
In standalone or network configurations, the S3 Series complies with most fire alarm application requirements. It supports either of the following types of networks.
• Up to 64 nodes using the 7100 Series panel.
• Up to 122 nodes using the S3 Series or E3 Series® panels. Use either twisted-pair wire or fiber-optic to network panels at a high-speed 625K baud ARCNET network bus. With flexible Boolean logic, intelligent detection, and Ethernet connectivity, this system provides power and versatility that surpasses comparable, small addressable fire alarm systems.
The basic S3 Series consists of an SLP (Smart Loop Panel) main board, LCD-SLP touchscreen display, SLC loop personality modules, and 7 amp power supply. The SLP provides either one or two SLC loops in Class A or B configuration that supports either of the following protocols:
• Up to 318 devices per loop using the System Sensor® protocol. If you add a second loop module, it increases the maximum device count to 636 devices.
• Up to 126 devices per loop using the Apollo protocol. If you add a second loop module, it increases the maximum device count to 252 devices. Four Class B or two Class A NACs can be wired and synchronized using the System Sensor, Cooper-Wheelock, or Gentex strobes. To retrofit the SLP on the existing audible/visual appliances, the on-board Electronic EOL (EEOL) automatically adjusts to the EOL resistor in the field.
A 4.3" (10.92 cm) color touchscreen display screen shows
• Events on the system
• Status of analog addressable devices
• Complete diagnostic fault codes/messages
• Five programmable function buttons with LED status for
accessibility to the following functions:
- Disable/Enable - Trouble Acknowledge
- Bypass Output - Alarm Acknowledge
- Lamp Test - Custom-defined
• Listed per ANSI/UL® Standard 864 9th Edition.
• IBC Seismic Certified.
• Allows one SLC loop (expandable to two loops) that
supports either System Sensor or Apollo devices in Class A or Class B (Style 4, 6 or 7).
• System Sensor supports up to 318 intelligent
devices and each SLC loop supports the following.
- up to 159 detectors.
- up to 159 modules (expandable to 636 maximum per panel).
• Apollo supports up to 126 intelligent detectors and
modules per SLC. (Expandable to 252 maximum per panel).
• Includes a high resolution (4.3”) (10.92 cm) color touchscreen display.
• Supports a network system of up to 122 nodes
(includes E3 Series® panels) or up to 64 nodes
(includes 7100 Series).
• Provides 7.0 amp power supply (120VAC or 240VAC).
• Supports up to 32 serial annunciators (LCD, LED-only,LED Switch).
• Includes four Class B or two Class A built-in Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC).
Provides selectable System Sensor, Cooper-Wheelock, or Gentex Strobe synchronization.