**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The PM9 Power Supply is a component of NetSOLO® and E3 Series® fire alarm and voice evacuation systems. It provides power to the INX Transponder assembly and all E3 Series components.
The PM9 is a switching power supply that provides 9 amperes of filtered and regulated 24 VDC (nominal). It has an internal battery charging circuit capable of maintaining up to fifty-five (55), A/H batteries. This module is designed for use with the Gamewell-FCI distributed audio networks.
- Listed under UL Standard 864, 9th Edition
- 9 ampere, filtered, regulated power supply
- Energy and space saving switching technology
- Integral battery charger capable of recharging up to fifty-five (55), AH batteries (Batteries not furnished)
Typically, the PM9 Module can be mounted in the following E3 Series cabinets:
- Cabinet B and D, backbox
- Cabinet C, INXE3 sub-assembly plate
- Cabinet C, INCCE3 sub-assembly platev
- Cabinet D, E3INXD Plate
- Cabinet D, E3ILID Plate
For instructions on installing the PM-9, refer to the E3 Series® Expandable Emergency Evacuation Installation/ Operation Manual, Part Number: 90000574 or the PM9 Installation Instructions, Part Number: 90000548.
|Input Voltage||120 VAC 60 Hz @ 3.5 A. max|
|Output Voltage||24 VDC (nominal) FWR|
|Output Current||9 amperes|
|Alarm Current||0.050 amp|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 93% (non-condensing) at 90° F (32° C)|
|Dimensions||10 1/2” W x 5” H x 2” D (27 W x 13 H x 5 D cm)|