*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI MS7 Style manual fire alarm stations are available in a wide variety of configurations. The Stations comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 5-lb. maximum pull force requirement. Operating instructions and Braille text are engraved in the handle. All stations have a key lock/reset which is keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI fire alarm control panels and other manual fire alarm stations.
MS-7 Double Action Station
The MS7 double action station is used with conventional fire alarm control panels. It features a set of single pole contacts and screw terminals for connection to an initiating circuit. Velociti® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc. UL® is a registered trademark of Underwriter's Laboratories Inc. LEXAN® is a registered trademark of GE Plastics, a subsidiary of General Electric Company.
- Addressable stations compatible with all Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls
- Conventional stations suitable for use with any UL® Listed control panel
- Both single and double action stations available
- Tumbler lock for test and reset keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI controls
- Surface or semi-flush mounting
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Stations (MS-7LOB) Listed for outdoor applications
- Complies with ADA pull force requirements
Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti mode.