*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCIMS7 Style manual fire alarm stations are available in a wide variety of configurations. The Stations comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 5-lb. maximum pull force requirement. Operating instructions and Braille text are engraved in the handle. All stations have a key lock/reset which is keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI fire alarm control panels and other manual fire alarm stations.
MS7LOB Double Action Station
(Listed for Outdoor Applications) The MS-7LOB station must be mounted on a Model SB-I/O backbox. In retrofit applications, the station is UL Listed for use with the WP-10 backbox. It is intended for use with conventional control panels and has a set of single pole contacts and screw terminals.
- Surface or semi-flush mounting
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Stations (MS7LOB) Listed for outdoor applications
- Complies with ADA pull force requirements
- Addressable stations compatible with all Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls
- Conventional stations suitable for use with any UL® Listed control panel
- Both single and double action stations available
- Tumbler lock for test and reset keyed alike with Gamewell-FCI controls