**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
MMI-6SF Multi-Mod Six Zone Interface Module uses a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and certain FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
MMI-6SF Multi-Mod Six Zone Interface Module Features and Benefits
- Each MMI-6SF module provides six (6), Style B (Class B) or three (3), Style D (Class A) individually addressable individually programmable initiating Device circuits
- Suitable for use with UL® Listed, compatible 2-wire conventional smoke sensors and normally open contact devices
- Removable wiring terminal blocks allow ease of installation and servicing terminal
- Blocks can accommodate 12 to 18 AWG wire
- Flexible jumper configuration feature allowing one or two monitoring circuit addresses to be disabled
- Individual LED indicators*
- Ideal for retrofit applications
- As many as thirty-six (36), initiating device circuits in one 12” x 24” x 6.5” cabinet
- Two (2), mounting cabinets available for two (2), (MBB-2 cabinet) to six (6), (MBB-6 cabinet) units
- Bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steady red on alarm*
*Note:Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode.