**2 IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI Velociti® Series, multi-mod ten input monitor module (MMI10F) provides ten (10), Style B (Class B) or five (5), Style D (Class A) supervised initiating device circuits (IDCs) suitable for a wide range of monitoring applications.
The Velociti Series use a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and certain Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
Each supervised circuit may be connected to any normally open contact device such as manual stations, tamper and supervisory switches, waterflow switches, heat detectors, 4-wire smoke sensors, etc.
The MMI10F connects to the signaling line circuits (SLC) of the Gamewell-FCI analog addressable series fire alarm control panels. Each of the MMI10F circuits occupies its own address on the system’s SLC allowing each to be fully programmable in its control-by-event sequence of operation.
The address of the first circuit is set with a pair of rotary dials. Each remaining circuit is automatically assigned to its own subsequent address. The MMI-10F module includes an address disable jumper matrix that allows a maximum of two unused addresses to be turned off to free these addresses for other purposes. An additional jumper setting selects either Style B or Style D circuit configurations.
Each circuit has its own status LED that flashes to indicate proper polling and lights steadily when the output has been activated.
Two Multi-Mod units can be mounted in one MBB2 cabinet. Additional mounting options include the MCH6 chassis that can accommodate six (6), Multi-Mod modules. The MCH6 chassis can be installed in a custom cabinet or can be mounted in the MBB6 cabinet allowing up to six (6), Multi-Mod modules in one cabinet.
The MMI10F is ideal for applications where centralized location of circuits is required. As many as sixty (60), initiating device circuits may be located in a cabinet that is only 12.6” H x 24” W x 6.5” D in dimension saving valuable wall space in mechanical rooms and electrical closets and reducing cost of installation.
- Each MMI10F monitor module provides ten (10), Style B (Class B) or five (5), Style D (Class A) individually addressable, individually programmable initiating device circuits.
- Ideal for applications requiring monitoring of normally open contact devices.
- Removable wiring terminal blocks allow ease of installation and servicing.
- Terminal blocks can accommodate 12 to 18 AWG wire.
- Flexible jumper configuration feature allowing one or two monitoring circuit addresses to be disabled.
- Individual LED indicators.*
- Ideal for retrofit applications.
- As many as sixty (60), initiating device circuits in one (1), 12” x 24” x 6.5” cabinet.
- Two (2), mounting cabinets available for two (2), (MBB2 cabinet) to six (6), (MBB6 cabinet) MMO6RS.
- Bicolor LEDs flash green whenever the sensor is addressed, and light steady red on alarm.
*Note: * Only the red LED is operative in panels that do not operate in Velociti® mode.
|Operating Voltage:||15-32 VDC|
|Stand-by Current:||3.5 mA|
|Alarm Current:||60 mA (with all ten LEDs lit)|
|Maximum IDC Wire:||40 Ohms|
|Resistance Maximum IDC Voltage:||12 VDC|
|Resistance Maximum IDC Current:||1mA|
|Temperature Range:||32° F to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|
|Humidity:||10 to 85% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions:||6.8” H x 5.8” W x 1.25” D (17.3 x 14.7 x 3.2 cm)|