****PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY****
Note: The InnovairFlex™ Series, DNR requires the Velociti ® Series, ASD-PL3R-IV Sensor and AOM-2RF, if relays are required for the fan control. ***Not included must buy separately***
The InnovairFlex™ Series, DNR intelligent, non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector, and the DNRW watertight, non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector feature a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints. These detectors are capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct. The DNR/DNRW detectors can be used with the E3 Series® and 7100 Series Systems.
The units sense smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4°F to 158°F, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (non-condensing).
An improved cover design isolates the sensor head from the low-flow feature for simple maintenance. A cover tamper feature was added to indicate a trouble signal for a removed or improperly installed sensor cover. The InnovairFlex housing provides a 3/4-inch conduit knockout and ample space to facilitate easy wiring and mounting of the relay module.
The InnovairFlex duct smoke detector can be customized to meet local codes and specifications without additional wiring. The new InnovairFlex product line is compatible with all previous Innovair models, including remote test accessories.
Warning Duct smoke detectors have specific limitations.Duct Smoke Detectors are: NOT a substitute for an open area smoke detector, NOT a substitute for early warning detection, and NOT a replacement for a building’s regular fire detection system. Refer to NFPA 72 and 90A for additional duct smoke detector 2911 application information.
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000ft/min (0.5m/s to 20.32m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4°F to 158°F) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- New Cover tamper signal
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 3/4-inch conduit knockout
- Available space within housing to accommodate the mounting of the relay module
- Easily accessible code wheels on sensor head (sold separately)
- Clear cover for convenient visual inspection
- UL® 268A Listed
- Remote testing capability
- Requires SLC line power only
|Rectangular Dimensions:||14.38 in (37 cm) Length; 5 in (12.7 cm) Width; 2.5 in (6.6 cm) Depth|
|Square Dimensions:||7.75 in (19.7 cm) Length; 9 in (22.9 cm) Width; 2.5 in (6.35 cm) Depth|
|Weight:||1.6 lb (0.73 kg)|
|Operating Temperature Range:||–4° to 158°F (–20° to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range:||0% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Air Duct Velocity:||100 to 4000 ft/min (0.5 to 20.32 m/sec)|
|DCOIL - (if included)||17.5 - 26.4 VDC .95mA max.|
|Accessories:||Gamewell-FCI provides system flexibility with a variety of accessories, including two remote test stations and different means of visible and audible system annunciation (RTS151, RTS151KEY, ASD-PL2FR). As with our duct smoke detectors, all duct smoke detector accessories are UL Listed.|