**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The B200SR Velociti® sounder bases sets a new standard for performance, installation, and aesthetics. The B200SR is designed for new and existing dwelling unit applications. It offers maximum flexibility in installation, configuration, and operation to meet or exceed the UL®Standard 268 and UL® Standard 464 requirements.
The B200SR is fully compatible with the existing B501BH-Series sounder base installations. By removing a jumper, the device enables users to select one of two B501-supported tones (ANSI Temporal 3 or Continuous).
With its attractive aesthetics, the B200SR is ideal for use with applications where appearance is critical. For example, the sounder base employs a separate mounting plate that installs on various junction box sizes to eliminate unsightly surface-mount boxes. In addition, the mounting plate enables pre-wiring of all connections to simplify the installation. The housing is installed with the mounting plate and is locked in position with two retaining screws. The retaining screws are covered by the installed sensor head for added tamper resistance.
- Complies with UL® Standard 268 and UL® Standard 464.
- Provides a tone selection via an onboard jumper.
- Offers a pre-wire mounting plate that fits various junction box sizes.
- Includes a mechanical locking feature that prevents the removal of the attached sensor head.
- Fully compatible with the existing B501BH-Series sounder base installations.
|Base Diameter:||6.875” (17.46 cm)|
|Base Height:||2.0” (5.08 cm) less sensor|
|Shipping Weight:||1.0 lb|
|Operating Temperature Range:||32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 93% relative humidity (non-condensing)|