**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
****BASE IS NOT INCLUDED****(BASE B300-6-IV) PART IS ON THIS STORE.
The Gamewell-FCI Velociti® Series, addressable plug-in thermal sensors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional sensors. Point ID capability allows each sensor’s address to be set, providing exact locations for pinpointing alarm locations and for selective maintenance. The ATD-HL2F-IV provides fixed high-temperature detection at 190°F/88°C. These thermal sensors provide cost-effective, addressable property protection in a variety of applications.
The Velociti® Series uses a communication protocol that substantially increases the speed of communication between the sensors and Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls. These devices operate in a grouped fashion. If one of the devices in the group has a status change, the panel’s microprocessor stops the group poll and concentrates on the single device. The net effect is response speed up to five times greater than earlier designs.
- Complies with UL® 268 7th Edition
- Designed with a new profile to offer modern and improved aesthetics
- Contains a built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet
- Provides rotary address switches (01-159)
- Supplies optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases (standard or low frequency)rm*
- Includes dual LEDs used for 360° visibilityLow standby current
- Addressable communication
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Offers expanded color options