**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
ALSO AVAILABLE IN IVORY ATD-L3 ON THIS STORE.
The Gamewell-FCI, Velociti® Series 3 intelligent thermal detectors with integral communication provide point location for alarm communication and selective maintenance. Designed in a modern bright white color, the Velociti Series 3 is aesthetically pleasing for today's contemporary buildings. The Velociti Series 3 heat detectors are intelligent addressable detectors with point ID capability that enable each detector address to be set with rotary address switches providing exact device locations. The thermal detector continually monitors the detected temperature and reports it to the fire alarm control panel. The modern design and expanded color options support a variety of contemporary aesthetic demands. In addition, each detector is constructed for exceptional installation and maintenance efficiency. Velociti Series 3 thermal detectors provide cost-effective, intelligent property protection using the following single thermistor:
• ATD-L3 offers 135°F fixed thermal detection.
• ATD-L3R offers 135°F fixed and rate-of-rise thermal detection.
• ATD-L3H provides fixed high-temperature detection at 190°F . For legacy installations, service detectors are available in the classic ivory color that will operate in both Velociti and CLIP protocol for backwards compatibility. Service models are designated by the -IV part number that appears after the detector model.
Note: The E3 Series® and S3 Series panels support both the Velociti® and CLIP™ protocols, and the GWF-7075 panel supports only the Velociti® protocol. To obtain a complete list of panels that are listed to Velociti Series 3 detectors, refer to the Compatibility Addendum for Gamewell-FCI Manuals, P/N:9000-0427-L8.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with UL® Standard 268 7th Edition
- Designed with a new profile to offer modern and improved aesthetics
- Contains a built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
- Supports a low standby current
- Provides rotary address switches (01-159)
- Supplies optional relay, isolator, or sounder bases (standard or low frequency)
- Includes dual LEDs for 360° visibilty
- Offers expanded color options