**FCI Products can only be purchased in the following Florida Counties: Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands, Okeechobee, Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, Glades, Charlotte, Lee, Hendry, Palm Beach, Broward, Collier, Monroe, Miami-Dade**
The basic 7100 Series control panel provides one analog
addressable Signaling Line Circuit (SLC), whether supports
up to 99 analog addressable sensors, as well as supporting
up to 98 addressable monitor modules and/or
control points, totaling 197 addresses. The 7100 uses an
advanced protocol that ensures an almost instant
response to events while at the same time suppressing
The system may be programmed with the CAMWorks™
programming utility tool or configured through a comprehensive
set of intuitive, secure password-protected, frontpanel
programming options. This important feature allows
the system to quickly adapt to any future requirements due
to changes in occupancies, building remodels, or other
The sophisticated circuitry and powerful analog software
enables the 7100 Series fire alarm control panel to read
the specific sensitivity level of each sensor and compensate
for changes due to age, dust accumulation or other
environmental factors. The 7100 incorporates the
Gamewell-FCI Listed Integrated Sensitivity Testing (LIST)
which meets NFPA 72 sensitivity testing and maintenance
requirements. The LIST testing allows substantial savings
in both maintenance and service while eliminating nuisance
• Listed under ANSI/UL® Standard 864 9th Edition.
• IBC Seismic Certified.
• 120 or 240 VAC (optional) input line voltage.
• Front panel programming with day/night sensitivity adjustments.
• 80-character alpha-numeric display.
• One Style 4 (Class “B”) signaling line circuit. Style 6
(Class “A”) with optional CAOM Module.
• Two Style Y (Class “B”) regulated notification appliance circuits rated for 1.5 amp each. Style Z (Class “A”) with
optional CAOM Module.
• FM/UL® Listed for Pre-action/Deluge with optional MCOM Module.
• Periodic trouble reminder.
• Individual sensor drift compensation.
• Dual-stage maintenance alerts (“dirty” and “very dirty”).
• Multilevel sensor sensitivity adjustments (front panel programmable).
• Alarm verification per individual sensor.
• Positive alarm sequence for sensors or monitor modules.