**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The Gamewell-FCI, FML-E3 (Fiber-Optic Multi-Mode) and FSL-E3 (Fiber-Optic Single-Mode) are plug-in fiber loop modules.
The two types of fiber option modules are used as one channel to transmit or receive communications with the Gamewell-FCI, RPT-E3-UTP (Network Repeater), ARCNET communication circuit. The following describe the two types of fiber option modules.
- Listed per ANSI/UL® Standard 864 9th edition.
- FML-E3 features ST-style connectors with a maximum attenuation of 8 dB with 62.5/125 micrometer cable.
- FSL-E3 features LC-style connectors with a maximum attenuation of 30db with 9/125 micrometer cable:
- Offers the option to combine single and multi-mode modules on the same network card.
- Provides a simple, plug-in card installation..
- FML-E3 FSL-E3 Connections: ST style LC style Cable type: 62.5/125 micrometers 9/125 micrometers Operating Current: 0.053 amp 0.079 amp Alarm Current: 0.053 amp 0.079 amp Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C) Relative Humidity: 0 to 93%,non-condensing at 90° F(32° C).