the MS-10UD-7C is a ten-zone FACP. These control panels provide reliable fire signaling protection for small to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Both panels include built-in communicators for Central Station Service and remote upload/download. Each of these FACPs is compatible with System Sensor’s microprocessor-based i3 series detectors. These conventional smoke detectors can transmit a maintenance trouble signal to the FACP indicating the need for cleaning and a supervisory“freeze” signal when the ambient temperature falls below the detector rating. Additionally, both the MS-5UD-7C and MS-10UD-7C are compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches, and other normally-open contact devices. Refer to the Fire•Lite Device Compatibility Document for a complete listing of compatible devices. Outputs include four NACs (Notification Appliance Circuits),three programmable Form-C relays (factory programmed for Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory) and 24 VDC special application resettable and nonresettable power outputs. The FACP supervise all wiring, AC voltage, battery level and telephone line integrity. Activation of a compatible smoke detector or any normally-open fire alarm initiating device will activate audible and visual signaling devices, illuminate an indicating LED, sound the piezo sounder at the FACP, activate the communicator and FACP alarm relay, and operate an optional module used to notify a remote station or initiate an auxiliary control function.
• Listed to ULC S527-99, S559-01.
• Built-in DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter).
• Style B (Class B) IDC (Initiating Device Circuit)–MS-5UD-7C - five IDCs.–MS-10UD-7C - ten IDCs.
• Style Y (Class B) NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) - special application power–MS-5UD-7C - four NACs.–MS-10UD-7C - four NACs.
• Notification Appliances may be programmed as–Silence Inhibit.–Auto-Silence.–Strobe Synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock,Gentex, Faraday, or Amseco devices.–Selective Silence (horn-strobe mute).–Temporal or Steady Signal.–Silenceable or Nonsilenceable.
• Optional CAC-5X Style Z (Class A) Converter Module for NACs and IDCs (2 required for MS-10UD-7C).
• Form-C Relays for Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory - Con-tact Ratings 2.0 A@ 30 VDC or 0.5 A @ 30 VAC (resistive).
• 7.0 A total system current for MS-5UD-7C.
• 7.0 A total system current for MS-10UD-7C