The LCD80F is a compact, cost-effective, 80-character, backlit LCD remote Fire Annunciator for use with the Fire•Lite MS9200 Series and MS9600 Series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The LCD80F displays complete system point status information and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions. Up to 32 LCD80Fs may be connected onto the EIA-485 terminal port (TB7) of each FACP. The LCD80F requires no programming, which saves time during system commissioning.
- 80-character Liquid Crystal Display
- Mimics all display information from the host panel
- Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence, Drill and Reset with enable key
- System status LEDs for Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory and Alarm Silenced
- No programming necessary — LCD-80F connects to the terminal port (TB7) on the FACP
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble or supervisory, zone and custom alpha labels
- Time-and-date display field
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supplies (requires 24 VDC)
- Up to 32 LCD80F annunciators per FACP
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1828.8 m) from the FACP
- Local piezo sounder with alarm and trouble resound
- Semi-flush mounts to 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep, three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or three gangable electrical switchbox
- Surface-mounts to Fire•Lite SBB-3 surface backbox.
The LCD80F annunciator provides the FACP with point annunciation with full display text on an 80-character LCD display. The LCD80F also provides an array of LEDs to indicate system status, and includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions. The LCD80F provides the FACP with up to 32 remote serially connected annunciators. All field-wiring terminations on the LCD80F use removable, compression-type terminal blocks for ease of wiring and circuit testing. Communication between the FACP and the annunciators is accomplished over an EIA-485 serial interface, which greatly reduces wire and installation cost over traditional systems. Six wires total are required: four for the EIA-485 communications (two in and two return); and two for the 24 VDC regulated power. Dip switches control local functions such as: piezo disable, control switches/key-switch disable, transmit/receive mode.
The LCD80F can be semi-flush mounted to a 2.188" (5.556 cm) minimum deep, three-gang electrical box (Fire•Lite P/N 10103) or three-gangable electrical switchboxes. Alternately, an SBB-3 surface backbox is available for surface-mount applications.