The H355(A) and H355R(A) sensors provide fixed tempera¬ture alarm detection at 135°F (57°C). The H355R(A) sensor also responds to rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F (8.3°C) per minute. The H355HT(A) is a fixed high-tempera¬ture detector that activates at 190°F (88°C). These thermal detectors provide addressable property protection in a variety of applications.Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sen¬sor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available using an optional accessory, the RA100Z.
- Two-wire loop connection
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Addressable by device
- Rotary, decimal addressing:01-159 with MS-9600 series, 01-99 with MS-9200 series.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Integral communications and built-in type identification
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature
- Built –in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and H355R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT(A).
- Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the H355R(A).
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- Sealed against back pressure
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
Other system features:
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display.
- Low standby current
- Remote LED output connection (P/N RA400Z)
Use thermal detectors for protection of property..
These detectors are constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic. The H355(A) Series plug-in intelligent thermal detec¬tors are designed to commercial standards and offer an attrac¬tive appearance.
- H355(A) Series plug-in intelligent thermal detectors use a detachable base to simplify installation, service and mainte¬nance. Installation instructions are shipped with each detector.
- Mount base (all base types) on an electrical backbox which is at least 1.5" (3.81 cm) deep. For a chart of compatible junction boxes, see DF-60059.
Each H355(A) Series detector uses one of 159 (MS-9600 series) or 99 (MS-9200 series) possible addresses on a con¬trol panel SLC loop. It responds to regular polls from the con¬trol panel and reports its type and the status. If it receives a test command from the panel (or a local magnet test), it stimu¬lates its electronics and reports an alarm. It blinks its LEDs when polled and turns the LEDs on when commanded by the panel. The H355(A) Series offers features and performance that represent the latest in thermal detector technology.
Detector Sensitivity Test
Each detector can have its sensitivity tested (required per NFPA 72, Chapter 10 on Inspection, Testing and Maintenance) when installed/connected to a MS-9200 series or MS-9600 series addressable fire alarm control panel. The results of the sensitivity test can be printed off the MS-9200 series or MS-9600 series for record keeping.
Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the H355(A) and H355R(A); 190°F (88°C) for the H355HT(A). Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the H355R(A). 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm. Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
|Size: 2.1" (5.3 cm) high; base determines diameter.||B210LP(A): 6.1" (15.5 cm) diameter.|
|B501(A): 4.1" (10.4 cm) diameter.||15 to 32 VDC|
|B200SR(A): 6.875" (17.46 cm) diameter.||5.0 mA (LED on)|
|B224RB(A): 6.2" (15.748 cm) diameter.||Shipping weight: 4.8 oz. (137 g).EOL|