*CALL FOR AVAILABILITY*
The Fire•Lite® Alarms H365HT(A)addressable plug-in thermal detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics and are a direct replacement for the H355Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the H365(A) Series ideal for both system operation and building design. Exclusively for use with Fire•Lite’s addressable fire alarm control panels, the H365(A) Series point ID capability allows each detector's address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for emergency personnel to quickly locate afire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. The H365(A) Series includes fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and high heat fixed temperature detectors that provide effective, intelli-gent property protection for a variety of applications. Detectors are available for both Lite Speed™ and CLIP applications as designated
• SLC Loop Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.ADDRESSING
•Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: Please refer to the Fire-Lite panel manuals for device capacity.ARCHITECTURE
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design• State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification•Built-in tamper resistant feature
•Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
•Fixed temperature model (H365(A)) factory preset to 135°F(57°C)
•Rate-of-rise model (H365R(A)), 15°F (8.3°C) per minute
•High-temperature model (H365HT(A)) factory preset to 190°F(88°C)
•360°-field viewing angle of the two visual alarm indicators, LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm
•LEDs blink every time the unit is polled