**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The CRF-300(A) Addressable Relay Module provides the sys-tem with a dry-contact output for activating a variety of auxil-iary devices, such as fans, door holders, dampers, controlequipment, etc. Addressability allows the dry contact to beactivated through panel programming, on a select basis.LiteSpeed™ is a communication protocol developed byFire•Lite Engineering that greatly enhances the speed of com-munication between analog intelligent devices. Intelligentdevices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one of thedevices within the group has new information, the panel CPUstops the group poll and concentrates on single points. Thenet effect is response speed greater than five times that of other designs.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies thesedevices to the control panel.
- Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wireSLC loop
- Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication isreceived from the control panel and turns on in steady redwhen activated.
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
- Wide viewing angle of LED.
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01– 159 for MS-9600(A) seriespanels, 01 – 99 on MS-9200UDLS(A) and MS-9050UD(A).
|Normal operating voltage
||.15 to 32 VDC.|
|Maximum SLC current draw:||6.5 mA (LED on)|
|Average operating current:||230 μA direct poll (CLIP mode),255 μA group poll (LiteSpeed mode) with LED flashing.49° C)|
|EOL resistance:||Not used|
||4.5" (11.43 cm) high x 4" (10.16 cm) wide x1.25" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4" (10.16 cm) square x2.125" (5.398 mm) deep box.|