MS-9050URB Replacement board is a 50-point addressable fire alarm control panel ideal for smaller facilities such as apartment complexes, banks, cinemas, child care and elementary schools, department stores, food stores, places of worship, restaurants, small retail outlet stores, and other facilities requiring performance-based, sophisticated technology at reasonable cost.
• Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
• Auto-program (learn mode) reduces installation time. Reports two devices set to the same address.
• On-board DACT.
• Two independently programmable Style Z (Class A) or Style
Y (Class B) NAC circuits.
• Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Whee-lock, and Gentex devices.
• Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via address-able monitor modules.
• Two programmable relays and one fixed trouble relay.
• Built-in Programmer.
• Telephone Line Active LEDs.
• EIA-232 PC interface.
• Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
• Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings control.
• History file with 500 event capacity.
• Automatic detector sensitivity testing (NFPA 72 compliant).