The Fire-Lite SD365T(A), and SD365R(A) SD365(A), Series addressable plug-in photoelectric smoke detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and enhanced optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources accordance with more stringent code standards. Exclusively for use with Fire-Lite’s addressable fire alarm control panels, the SD365(A) Series point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for emergency personnel to quickly locatea fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. The SD365(A) Series also offers 135°F (57°C) fixed temperature thermal sensing on the SD365T(A) and a remote test capable detector on the SD365R(A) for use with DNR(A)/DNRW duct smoke detector housings.
• SLC Loop Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.ADDRESSING
•Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: Please refer to the Fire-Lite panel manuals for device capacity.ARCHITECTURE
• New modern profile for improved aesthetics.
• Unique single-source design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm thresh-old level.
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Low standby current.MECHANICALS
• Sealed against back pressure.• Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5" (8.89 cm) or 4.0" (10.16 cm)octagonal box, or 4.0" (10.16 cm) square electrical box (with orwithout a mud ring - not included)OPTIONS
• Remote LED output connection, RA100Z.
• Detector Sensitivity test each detector can have its sensitivity tested (required per NFPA 72,Chapter 14 on Inspection, Testing and Maintenance) when installed/connected to an ES-50X or ES-200X addressable fire alarm control panel. The results of the sensitivity test can be printed off the for record keeping.
Voltage range: 15 – 32 VDC (peak).
Standby current: 200 μA @ 24 VDC.
Max current: 4.5 mA @ 24 VDC (latched “ON”).
Air velocity: 4,000 ft./min. (20 m/sec.)
maximum.Sensitivity: UL Applications: 0.5% to 4.0% per foot obscuration
Size: 2.0" (5.3 cm) high; base determines diameter.–B300-6: 6.1" (15.6 cm) diameter.–B501: 4" (10.2 cm) diameter.
For a complete list of detector bases see DN-60981.
Shipping weight: 3.4 oz. (95g)