**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The IFP-2000ECS panel and accessories provide features to meet the requirements for Mass Notification Systems as described in UL 2572. The basic IFP-2000 panel contains one built in signaling line circuit (SLC), which can support 159 IDP sensors and 159 IDP modules or 127 SD devices per loop. Additional SLC loops can be added using the model 5815XL SLC expander to increase the overall point capacity to a maximum of 636 points per panel. IFP-2000 has the interconnection capability for up to 16 panels.The system has two modes of operation, Multiple panels covering one larger building, or multiple independent buildings.The IFP-2000ECS supports a variety of devices, including RA-2000 remote annunciator, 5824 serial/parallel printer interface module (for printing system reports), RPS-1000 intelligent power module, and IDP or SD devices.
• Can select ECS message as priority over fire.
• Support of up to 15 ECS-RCU2000’s. The ECS-RCU2000 meets the requirements for an LOC.
• Programmable trigger inputs from an external source, such as a Monaco system, to either the VCM, RVM or 5880. Up to eight inputs available on the 5880 module.
• Built-in support for up to 159 IDP detectors and 159 IDP modules or 127 SD SLC devices.
• A network setup can contain up to 16 IFP-2000/ECS panels connected within a networked system providing a maximum point capacity of 10,176.
• All the features of the IFP-2000 Fire Alarm Control Panel combined with an Emergency Communication System.
• 15 Recordable one minute messages that can be mapped to eight ECS buttons.
• Support for up to 16 SBUS addressable amplifiers using a combination of ECS-50W, ECS-125W or ECS-DUAL50W for a maximum of 2000 watts per system and up to 128 mappable speaker circuits to 64 audio switches.
• Support for dual channel and backup audio using the ECS-DUAL50W amplifier.
• Supports up to 16 Amplifiers for up to 2000 watts per system max.
• Single enclosure