**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
IDP-Relay allows a Silent Knight FACP to switch discrete contacts by code command. The relay contains two isolated sets of Form C contacts, which operate as a DPDT switch. No supervision is provided for the notification appliance circuit. The IDP-Relay contacts can be used for virtually any normally open or normally closed application. Each IDP-Relay is programmed with a unique signaling line circuit (SLC) loop address. When an event occurs that controls the IDP-Relay, the relay is triggered by the FACP.
- Contacts are rated for a variety of amps (see Specifications)
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm.
- Relay programming is completely flexible–can be mapped to zone conditions.
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate.
- Attractive ivory cover plate.
- Rotary address switches for fast installation.
- SEMS screws for easy wiring.
- UL Listed.