**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**
The IDP-Minimon can be mounted in a single gang junction box directly behind the monitored device. Its small size and light weight allow it to be installed without rigid mounting requirements.
The IDP-Minimon is a compact and light weight addressable monitor module for use with Silent Knight IFP-series fire alarm control panels (FACPs). The IDP-Minimon acts as an interface to contact devices, such as waterflow switches and pull stations. The IDP-Minimon supports Class B supervised wiring to the load device. Conventional 4-wire smoke detectors can be monitored for alarm and trouble conditions.
- UL, CUL and CSFM Listed, FM Approved, LPCB Approved, For CE Marked (EN12259-5) / VdS Approved model use VSR-EU
- Single contact monitor
- Small and lightweight size allows for flexible mounting options
- Support for Class B wiring
- Fully supervised of SPDT (Form C)
- Rotary address switches for fast installation Analog communicationsUL Listed