**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
The IDP-Control provides supervised monitoring of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply to operate, such as bells, horns, and strobes. It is capable of Class B (Styles Y) and Class A (Style Z) supervision.Upon command from the FACP, the IDP-Control will disconnect the supervision and connect the external power supply across the load device. The disconnection of the supervision provides positive indication to the panel that the control relay actually turned on. The external power supply is always relay isolates from the SLC loop, so that a trouble condition on the power supply will never interfere with the rest of the system.
- Flexible solution for adding notification circuits where needed.
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Support for Class B (style Y) or Class A (style Z) wiring.
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate *
- Attractive ivory cover plate.
- Rotary address switches for fast installation.
- UL Listed.
- SEMS screws for easy wiring.