The IDP-Control provides supervised monitoring of wiring to load
devices that require an external power supply to operate, such
as bells, horns, and strobes. It is capable of Class B (Styles Y)
and Class A (Style Z) supervision.
Upon command from the FACP, the IDP-Control will disconnect
the supervision and connect the external power supply across
the load device. The disconnection of the supervision provides a
positive indication to the panel that the control relay actually
turned on. The external power supply is always relay isolated
from the SLC loop, so that a trouble condition on the power
supply will never interfere with the rest of the system.
- Flexible solution for adding notification circuits where needed.
- Panel controlled status LED that flashes green in normal state and is solid red in alarm
- Support for Class B (style Y) or Class A (style Z) wiring.
- Polling LED visible through the cover plate *
- Attractive ivory cover plate.
- Rotary address switches for fast installation.
- UL Listed.
- SEMS screws for easy wiring.