**20 AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**
The System Sensor L-Series of speakers and speaker strobes reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers.
In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components. These devices also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 7 field-selectable candela settings for wall speaker strobes.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (1?4, 1?2, 1 and 2 watts)
- Seakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance products
- Tamper-resistant construction