**CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**
**FCI Products can only be purchased in the State of Florida**The B200S-LF low frequency sounder base is designed to meet the NFPA 72 sleeping space requirement to produce a fundamental frequency of 520 Hz +/- 10% with a square wave or its equivalent. Studies show that a lower frequency, centered around 520 Hz, is the most ideal to awaken sleeping occupants, even those with mild to
severe hearing loss.
One of the unique features of the B200S sounder base offers the functionality “to capture” the communications transmitted between the attached sensor head on the System Sensor signal line loop of the E3 Series® or S3 Series fire alarm control panel. This new feature allows the E3 Series and S3 Series fire alarm control panels to use the same address as the detector, but use a unique device type on the loop. Using the CAMWorks™ Tool, the E3 Series and S3 Series control panels can then use that same address to command and activate an individual sounder or a group of sounders.
In CAMWorks, you can program the command set from the E3 Series or S3 Series control panel to a specific event which allows you to select the volume, tone and group. In addition, the E3 Series and S3 Series control panels generate synchronization pulses through the loop and enables selectable tone patterns.
With its attractive aesthetics, the B200S is ideal to use for applications where the appearance is critical. For example, the design eliminates unsightly surface-mount boxes and the sounder base employs a separate mounting plate that can be installed on various junction box sizes. In addition, the mounting plate enables pre-wiring of all connections to simplify the installation. The housing is installed with the mounting plate and is locked in position with two retaining screws. The retaining screws are covered by the installed sensor head for added tamper resistance.
- Built-in supervision (no EOL relays required).
- Complies with UL® Standard 268 and UL® Standard 464.
- Offers a programming option to control and activate the sounder base independently.
- Programs the addressability for maximum configuration flexibility.
- Broadcasts over two volume levels(75 or 85dBA).
- Has multiple event-driven tone outputs and uses custom tone capability.
- Supports Continuous, ANSI Temporal 3, ANSI Temporal 4, and March Time tones. - Employs coded patterns that may be optionally synchronized over the SLC and promptly changed.
- Synchronized with other System Sensor notification devices.
- Includes a pre-wire mounting plate that fits various junction box sizes.
- Uses a mechanical locking feature that prevents the removal of the attached sensor head.
- UL Listed and FM approved.
|Base Diameter:||6.875” (17.46 cm)|
|Base Height:||2.0” (5.08 cm) less sensor|
|Shipping Weight:||1.0 lb|
|Operating Temperature Range:||32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 93% relative humidity (non-condensing)|