• SLC Loop Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.ADDRESSING
•Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: Please refer to the Fire-Lite panel manuals for device capacity.ARCHITECTURE
• New modern profile for improved aesthetics.
• Unique single-source design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm thresh-old level.
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Low standby current.MECHANICAL
• Sealed against back pressure.• Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5" (8.89 cm) or 4.0" (10.16 cm)octagonal box, or 4.0" (10.16 cm) square electrical box (with or without a mud ring - not included).OPTIONS
• Remote LED output connection, RA100Z.
• Detector Sensitivity test each detector can have its sensitivity tested (required per NFPA 72,Chapter 14 on Inspection, Testing and Maintenance) when installed/connected to an ES-50X or ES-200X addressable fire alarm control panel. The results of the sensitivity test can be printed off the for record keeping.
Voltage range: 15 – 32 VDC (peak).
Standby current: 200 μA @ 24 VDC.
Max current: 4.5 mA @ 24 VDC (latched “ON”).
Air velocity: 4,000 ft./min. (20 m/sec.) maximum.Sensitivity:
UL Applications: 0.5% to 4.0% per foot obscuration
Size: 2.0" (5.3 cm) high; base determines diameter.–B300-6: 6.1" (15.6 cm)
diameter. B501: 4" (10.2 cm) diameter.For a complete list of detector bases see DN-60981.
Shipping weight: 3.4 oz. (95g)