Fire•Lite’s MS-9600LS(E) and MS-9600UDLS(E) are compact, cost-effective, intelligent addressable FACPs (Fire Alarm Control Panels) with an extensive list of powerful features. The combination of Fire•Lite’s newer series devices and legacy 300 Series devices, along with the MS-9600LS(E) or MS-9600UDLS(E) FACP, offer the latest in fire protection technology. Light Speed™ is a patented technology that polls 10 devices at a time looking for new or different information. When new information is found at a specific address, the system polls that device several times for any new data. This improvement allows a fully loaded panel with up to 636 devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits in under 10seconds. With this polling scheme, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet per loop. Each Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loop supports up to 159addressable detectors including photoelectric, photoelectric with heat, beam, ionization, photoelectric duct, fixed heat, fixed heat with rate-of-rise, and fixed high-heat detectors. It also supports up to 159addressable modules including monitor (two-wire detector, normally open devices), dual-monitor functions (two monitor circuits from one module, two addresses used), multi-monitor (multiple monitor circuits from one module, multiple addresses used), control (for Notification Appliance Circuits), and relay (two Form-C) modules.
• Easy mount chassis.
• 7 amp switching power supply.
• Large enclosure allows 18 amp-hour batteries
• 2 plug-in communicator standard with MS-9600UDLS/E.
• Optional IPDACT Internet Protocol Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter• Four Style Y (Class B) or two Style Z (Class A) NAC circuits.
• Selectable strobe synchronization per NAC for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
• Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit
• Seamless integration between fire and mass notification with theECC-50/100 Emergency Command Center via ANN-BUS connections.
• ECC-FFT Firefighter Telephone Option
• ANN-BUS for connection to following optional modules Note: cannot be used if ACS annunciators are used